Spoo!
Dreaming a dark dark dream,
I recollect the day, the day.
Bid a good good bye,
To fly far far away.

It hurt us really really bad,
But there was no way, no way.
We pretended so so well,
That it would never never pain.

I sit alone in the deep deep valley,
Thinking of you, only you.
I wonder when, when we would,
Sit close close to talk.

As thoughts just pass, pass,
I see you with roses, red roses.
Running quick quick towards me,
I happily happily smile.

Just as the bright bright day,
Is all set to rise, newly rise.
I fell very very fresh,
As i saw the sunny sunny shine :)

4 Responses
  1. The GeeK Says:

    I like like your thoughts..
    The way your lines lines flow..
    which takes me from dark dark to light
    and bright sunny day...!!


  2. Bharath Says:

    Beautifully scripted with some really well thought alliterations.
    Its amazing to see how different words even when used consecutively mean so very different in the way in which they emphasize.

    I had a passing thought though with respect to one of the lines and I quote
    "Thinking of you, only you."

    I felt it could have been
    "Thinking of you,you only!."

    Just to add to the consistency.


  3. Spoo! Says:

    To The GeeK

    Thanks a lot lot
    For those words, your words.
    Wish u every every day
    A bright bright light!


  4. Spoo! Says:

    To !nversed Poignancy!

    Thanks for the thought there! Going by the pace of the poem i just thought that line would rhyme a lil odd! But anyway thanks a lot!