Spoo!
Me waiting at the door,
Waiting and waiting till it was four.
Came she with a pleasing smile,
My heart jumped a mile.


Yeah, she did have that charm,
And i rested my painful arm.
Went up to her with joy,
But, sad that she was too coy.


She looked at me up and down,
Pushing her curly hair so brown.
I admiring at the way she was dressed,
Realized that she had her things messed.


She staring and staring with great pomp,
Not at me but at the comp.
I was just too badly pissed,
Recollecting the two hours i had missed.


She was never my beauty queen,
I say this coz i really mean.
But she was the lady at the bank,
Where my patience almost sank!!!
1 Response
  1. Bharath Says:

    lol lol..:)
    The slump in the working hours and the pace of work.
    Ahem ahem!,
    I would credit this to the R-word too..:)-